|Position||Research Analyst (Equity/Bond)|
|No of Vacancies||3|
|Qualification||Graduate (MBAs/CAs will be preferred)|
|Work Experience||3 Years and above in the area of Equity/Corporate Bond research|
|Job Description||Assisting the Chief Investment Officer in managing the overall equity /Bond portfolio and shall have dotted line relationship with Head Equity/Debt
1. Prepearation of the universe for investment.
2. Selection of the stocks -addition/deletion
3. Prepearation and submission of reports with regard to the scrips in the universe.
4. Fund performance vis a vis benchmark.
5. Portfolio analysis. Comparison of portfolio with peers.